Nov 5, 2010

2 GB of Online Data Storage Space Free

Like most people, I have a ton of data, personal files, photos, etc. sitting on my home computer. Recently, its hard drive started making a bit of a noise which made me do some research on using an online service to back up all my files. Most of the research pointed me towards Dropbox – one of the easiest to use thanks to its synchronizing feature (simply copy all the files you needed backed up on to the Dropbox folder installed on your machine), 2 GB space free (plenty for most people) with additional space available for a fee and most importantly, accessibility anywhere where there is an internet connection.

I have signed up and so far, I have been very pleased with the experience. Its free anyway, so I suggest you sign up as well.

Sign up link

There is no time limit to this free offer as of now, so no hurry unless you have not backed up your data ever. This sign up link also gives you an additional 250 MB free!

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: